Mother's Day is next week, and of course, a Lovepop is the perfect gift. Our blank pop-up cards
A blank pop up card leaves lots possibilities and crafting the right message is of the utmost importance. It is a gift for your mom after all.
The Lovepop team put together a few messages to help you get started.
For your mom
- I'm lucky to be in your litter! You're truly an inspiration, and you made me who I am today.
- Happy mother's day! Thank you for dealing with me when I was a teen, and dealing with me as an adult 😃
- Rain or Shine, you are always there for me. Thanks for being the greatest mom in the world!
- Mom, I wouldn't be me without you on pretty much every level. Thank you for teaching me how to be a good person, what unconditionally support is, and what a great mom looks like. I love you.
- The older I get, the more I realize how important it is to have a mom like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Mother's Day!
- Mom - you are a badass. You deal with crazy people like me (and my brothers and sisters). And yet, you still stay alive. And do more awesome and crazy things. Wow - how can you do all of that?
- You're going to be an amazing mother - your pups are lucky to have you!
- Just thought you needed a little reminder of what a wonderful mother you are going to be, love you!
- Thing's are just getting started, but you're already doing great. I can't wait to meet the awesome children you're sure to raise.
- Babies are tough, and so are you. I'm so proud of the mom you've become.
- It's hard to believe how much life's changed this past year. Congratulations and happy Mother's day.
- Hello baby! Now your life is going to get a little bit crazy. It's good. Crazy is better than boring, right? Being a new mom - it's special. It only happens once. So enjoy it. Enjoy it every day :)
Partner to Wife
- I am eternally thankful for the work you put in every day for being such a wonderful mother and a wonderful partner.
- Every day your superhuman patience, support, and love for our children amaze me. I could never do this without you love.
- We've kept the kids alive for another year! Let's celebrate by letting them focus on what you need for a change :)
- Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us each other. I am so grateful to have you as my wife. Happy Mother's Day.
- You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. Even when things get tough, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing Mother (and Wife!) in the world!
- Wow. I can't believe how many things you've done that I have never even noticed. How many times you had taken care of the kids when I wasn't able to. How many ways you've helped them grow into the awesome (if sometimes problem) children that we are so lucky to call our own. You're the best!
- Not a day goes by where I don't think about all the times we spent together, happy [grand]mother's day, ma!
- The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and we can see where mom/dad got all his/hers great qualities from! Thanks for being such an awesome Grandma and we love you very much!
- Enjoy your special day Grandma - I hope to be like you when I grow up!
- In this busy world, we sometimes forget to say what's in our hearts. But today seems perfect, Grandma, for telling you how much you'll always mean to me. Thank you for being a father and grandfather to our family!
- It's grand to have someone like you in our family! Happy Mother's Day Grandma!
- Wow - you are basically like two moms. The mom of my mom (or dad). Why settle for one when you can have two? The great thing is, you've been a mom so much longer than my mom, that you know how to be a mom so well! You've taught me so many things, and I'm excited for all the new things I can learn from you grandma!