During especially difficult and uncertain times, it can be hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. When this happens, it's always comforting knowing someone is thinking of you and cares enough to check-in. Sharing words of encouragement can make all of the difference and is something you can do even when you're feeling helpless. It can be difficult to think of just the right words, so we've put together some inspiration for adding your own personal message to a special card!
- "Keep on keeping on!"
- "You're not alone. I'm here for you - no matter what!"
- "Thinking of you now and always."
- "Keep your chin up! There's brighter days ahead."
- "You're on my mind and in my heart."
- "We've got this! We will get through this together."
- "I want you to know I'm thinking of you and I'm just a phone call away."
- "This too shall pass."
- "We're sending you all of the good and healthy vibes."
- "I hope each day brings you more strength and smiles."
- "Hang in there!"
- "Sending lots of hedge-hugs your way!"
- "I'm always ear for you!"
- "Orange you glad you have a friend like me?"
- "Some-bunny loves you very much!"
- "Just buzzing by to say I hope you have a great day!"
- "You are in my thoughts a lot these days. You and pizza, of course!"
- "A little birdy told me that you deserve a worm... so here you go."
- "I hope thistle cheer you up!"
- "Be-leaf that we will get through this."
In addition to encouragement, we want to help make the healing process a little easier for those who are under the weather, so we've also compiled a list of 45 Better Ways to Say "Get Well Soon" that will be sure to put a smile on your recipient's face.