Dads. We sure love them, but without fail, we know our pops will always find countless ways to embarrass us. Whether it's his questionable fashion choices or him literally screaming "I love you my child!" at the top of his lungs (well, maybe not screaming - but it sure does feel like it,) he'll always find a way.
On the flip side, think of all the ways your dad makes your life wonderful. The numerous after-school practices he's probably picked you up from, the countless dad jokes he's told, his constant love and support, and so much more.
We want to ensure that all the father figures in your life feel celebrated this Father's Day. Here's a list of 45 ways to say "Happy Father's Day" with a little extra pizazz (as dad would say):
Dad jokes for days:
- A cold one on me. Happy Father's Day, dad!
- Dad, you'll always be #1 in my heart.
- Hanging out with you is always such a blast, dad.
- Thanks for always putt-ing a smile on my face!
- When it comes to being a great dad, you really hit the nail on the head.
- Thankfully you taught me how to camp because it's pretty in-tents in the woods.
- Dad, you've encouraged me to stick with it through all the peaks and valleys of life.
- I lucked out with a real catch of a dad.
- You're a reel-y great guy -- thanks for being my role model.
- Dad, I love you from the bottom of my heartdrive.
- You have all of the koala-fications for being an amazing dad!
- Dad, I think you're pretty jaw-some.
- Thanks for being a picture perfect dad!
- Dad, today is all a-boat you! Happy Father's Day!
- You're a dino-mite dad!
You're the best dad ever:
- I can never thank you enough for all of your unconditional love and support throughout the years.
- I love you so much, pops!
- You're not only my dad -- you're one of my best friends too!
- I somehow lucked out with the coolest dad around!
- Dad, you're the definition of a rad dad.
- "Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad, because you are so special to me." -- Wade Boggs
- Dad -- someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
- Happy Father's day from your one and only favorite.
- Awesome job dad, I turned out great!
- I feel bad for everyone else because I have the best dad in the whole entire world.
- "A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely." -- Emile Gaboriau
- You taught me how to be the hardworking individual I am today. I love you, dad.
- I'm so glad I lucked out with your big smile and caring heart! Happy Father's Day!
- Thank you for teaching me right from wrong. You're the reason that I know I'll be a good parent one day. Happy Father's Day.
- Happy Father's Day to my number one supporter. Thank you for always cheering me on!
For other father figures:
- I couldn't have ever asked for a better addition to our family. Happy Father's Day!
- Having you in my life has made all of the difference -- thanks for being such a stand-up role model to me throughout the years.
- Thank you for being such a wonderful father to our children.
- I'm so glad our kids have a kind and loving father figure like you in their life.
- Happy Father-to-be Day! We're so excited to meet your new little bundle of joy soon!
- You've been like a father to me, and for that, I'm forever grateful.
- Happy 1st Father's Day!
- Son, we're so proud of you. Happy Father's Day!
- Thank you for giving me such wonderful grandchildren -- Happy Father's Day!
- You inspire me to want kids one day. They're so lucky to have you as a dad!
- Happy Father's Day, brother. My nieces and nephews are the best -- just like you!
- Thank you for stepping into my life when I needed you the most. Happy Father's Day!
- You may not have given me life, but my life is so much better with you in it. Happy Father's Day!
- Happy Father's Day, Grandpa! You put the grand in grandpa.
- Congrats! You've been promoted from dad to grandpa. Happy Father's Day!