So you've already picked out your perfect LovePop Valentine's Card to give to your special someone, but now you need some ideas on what to write inside. While it may have been great to sign your card "Luv U 4EVA!!!" in elementary school, you're older now and can afford to take your time when writing out a meaningful and passionate Valentine's Day card. Unfortunately, wanting to impress your special someone may leave you with a little bit of writer's block. We're here to help you get started! Here are 10 special sentiments for your sweetheart that will help you compose a unique, thoughtful, and romantic card you can both treasure forever.
1. The way you treat me makes me feel as if every day is Valentine's Day! Thank you for making each day together more special than the last.
2. You bring me happiness when I feel low, and you give me love when I don't feel lovable. Thanks for loving me for who I am. You are the best Valentine anyone could ask for!
3. Valentine's gifts are fun, but nothing compares to the gift of love we share together. I am the luckiest!
4. There is a special place in my heart that only you can fill. You had my love right from the start and I know you always will!
5. No matter how near or far, my heart is always with you and I will always be by your side. You are my long-distance Valentine!
6. Life is filled with lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than the love found in your smile.
7. To the most special person in the world: every moment I've spent with you since the day we met has made me fall more in love with you. My heart belongs to you on Valentine's Day and forever.
8. Thank you for letting me love you and for loving me in return. I am so lucky that you are mine. Happy Valentine’s Day!
9. I always looked for someone I could live with, but instead I found the one I couldn't live without. I love you!
10. Nothing can compare to the memories we've made, the places we've been, or the love that we share. You are my partner in crime and my other half! Happy Valentine's Day!