Feeling stumped for what to give to your Valentine? No worries, we made a list for you so you don't have to. Everyone is so caught up trying to be super creative with gift-giving these days, we thought to bring it back to basics. Who wouldn't love these romantic classics?
1. May we suggest starting the night (or day) off with a fine bottle of Rosé? Williams-Sonoma has a wide selection of wine gifts - from a luscious Chardonnay to a smooth Pinot Noir.
2. For the minimalist's taste, Catbird makes beautiful, delicate engagement rings. If a Valentine's Day proposal isn't your thing, you can get away with gifting any of Catbird's high quality jewelry just because.
3. Make that candlelit dinner or late-night cuddle a little more sentimental with a personalized photo candle from Yankee Candle. Choose from a variety of sizes and fragrances.
4. Up your chocolate gifting game by going with gourmet, Belgian chocolates from Godiva. They also make delectable chocolate-covered strawberries if you want to go that extra mile - we'd recommend it.
5. Feeling a little risqué? Let your Valentine know how you're really feeling with this bold LovePop Love Bed pop-up card. ;)
Check out our Valentine's Day collection if you're just feeling like gifting a card. We have all kinds of cards for everyone you love!