Valentine's Day doesn't have to be all hearts and chocolates. While those are still great ideas, how about using this lovely day as your opportunity to think outside the box and gift something really creative? Check out this list of gift ideas for some inspiration. Your valentine will definitely be swooned and surprised.
1. Don't feel pressured to break the bank. These heart-shaped sunglasses are super charming and make for an adorable accessory to have year-round.
2. Make cuddling a little more cuddly with a custom-designed pillow. Zazzle makes it easy with a variety of customization options.
3. For the wine-lover. These hand-made soaps are fragranced to hint at the alluring aromas of fine wines.
4. What's better than biting into the fluffy crunchiness of a delicate macaron? Making them! Gift this macaron kit and the recipient will have macarons to binge-eat for days.
5. Switch it up from the grandiose flower bouquet and gift a simple air plant terrarium that'll last. These nifty little plants are low-maintenance and are great accent decorations for any office or home.
6. Earrings and necklaces are to be expected of jewelry gifts. Try gifting a chic watch instead, like this one from Kate Spade. It's super cute, classy, and witty.
7. Spice things up with a romantic bubble bath with a LUSH bath bomb - this one is called Sex Bomb for a reason ;). These aren't your ordinary bubbles though, these bath bombs fizz up and create fun, colorful suds.
8. Your dinner date could be pretty interesting with this Italian cheesemaking kit. Whip up some artisanal cheeses and set up a cheese shop in your own kitchen.
Check out our Valentine's Day collection if you're just feeling like gifting a card. We have all kinds of cards for everyone you love!
- Tags: Gift Guide