It's wedding season — meaning, for many, it's probably also anniversary season. Writing a special card that makes their heart go pitter-patter all these years (or decades!) later can be a tall order. But don't worry. Lovepop loves love.
Or maybe you're celebrating the anniversary of two other people you love! "Your love is inspiring and amazing! Congrats!"
It can be tough. But fret not: we're here to get your creative juices flowing.
Here are 40 amazing places to start.
How to write Happy Anniversary to...
- My love for you continues to grow no matter the years we’ve spent together. Happy Anniversary.
- I never thought it was possible to love you more. But somehow, each year I’m proven wrong. Happy Anniversary.
- See, I told you I wouldn’t forget. Happy Anniversary!
- I feel saddened for those who have never had the joy of loving you. Happy Anniversary!
- My teammate, my rock, and my best friend, Happy Anniversary.
- How lucky I am to have fallen in love with my best friend. Happy Anniversary.
- Words can’t describe what it feels like to have you in my life. Happy Anniversary.
- To put it simply, I love you. Happy Anniversary.
- You make every day more magical than the last. Happy Anniversary.
- Same day and time next year? Happy Anniversary.
- Our love is not about how many days, months, or years, we've been together. Love to me, is about how much I love you every single day.
- You complete me! Happy Anniversary!
- Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite! Happy Anniversary!
- Love you then, love you still, love you now and always will. Happy Anniversary!
- See this smile! It's the same one you gave me on my wedding day.
- You still give me butterflies!
- You're not my number 1. You're my only one.
- If I told you everything I love about you I'd never be able to finish
- I kinda... sorta... maybe.. actually I do... like you way more than I originally planned.
- I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, forever and ever.
Your friends — those lovebirds!
- Your story together continues to unfold, and we are excited to see the next chapters be written. Happy Anniversary.
- You both share a very special love, one that will never be matched. Happy Anniversary.
- May love forever live in the time you share together, Happy Anniversary.
- We wish you nothing but the best for the next __ years. Happy Anniversary.
- Hope your special day is full of making more memories together, Happy Anniversary.
- May you continue to share wonderful days, wonderful nights, and a wonderful life. Happy Anniversary.
- Congratulations and best wishes on your future together! Happy Anniversary.
- For all you do for me/us, let today be my/our turn to say thank you, and congratulations on your continued love and happiness. Happy Anniversary.
- Today is kind of like a birthday for your love! Happy Anniversary!
- You both continue to shine as an example of love and kindness, Happy Anniversary.
Your family member and their partner:
- Thank you for serving as an example of what love is, you continue to live the values our family has built together. Happy Anniversary.
- To have learned what love is from your relationship is a true gift. Happy Anniversary.
- With all the fish in the sea, it’s a joy to know you caught each other. Happy Anniversary.
- Wishing you both, on your special day, a life of love, happiness, and many more years of wedded bliss.
- The love you share makes today special for all that have the joy of experiencing it. Happy Anniversary.
- I’m blessed to be able to watch your love grow day by day. Thank you for sharing it with those in your life. Happy Anniversary.
- Nothing in our world is perfect, but you both come pretty close. Happy Anniversary.
- Through all our family parties, you both survived together! Happy Anniversary!
- Thank you for setting the bar so high for a wonderful marriage, Happy Anniversary!
- Your relationship has taught me patience, gratitude, and kindness. Thank you for the many lessons, and cheers to many more. Happy Anniversary.