Card Engineer (Boston, MA)
About the position
Here at Lovepop, we strive to change the way people think about the act of giving. Through our intricately designed popup cards, we offer interesting, unexpected, and unforgettable experiences. We are seeking creative individuals with a strong background in engineering or product creation to help us build the future Lovepop cards that our customers will love!
- 1-3 years of work experience in a creative field
- Proficiency in 3D modeling applications especially Rhino
- Ability to render from 3D models
- Understanding of design, product creation, and assembly process
- Lives in the Greater Boston Area
- Work with the design team to identify and solve engineering problems in products.
- Build 3D models from design files and also render them to marketing standards.
- Create interesting and innovative card designs, and present them for approval.
- Prepare and send off design files for production, as well as making necessary revisions.
- A strong understanding of illustration and visual design
- Eager to learn new technologies and adapt to new methodologies
- Able to use Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in laser cutting is a plus
What we have to offer
- Competitive salaries
- A fun work environment with motivated teammates
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work from home when necessary
- Pull-up bars in the ceiling
Please send your resume and any links to places that showcase your work. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply for this position